5 things you must tell yourself every day if you want to be happy.
1. You can’t worry so much about what other people think. Who cares if they think you’re weird, or too extra, or not enough…what THEY think doesn’t change who you are and what you can achieve.
2. Not everything you do will be fun. That includes work. Even people who love their careers have days they wish they were on vacation!
3. You will never measure up to the person you are comparing yourself to…and they will never measure up to you. We are all different! We each have our own unique purpose in life and no two people will have the same needs, wants, and challenges.
4. Knocking someone over doesn’t make you stand taller. It makes you look small. Learn to just be happy with *you* and you won’t feel the need to tear people down. If you find yourself doing this ask what it is about YOU that you’re unhappy about in this moment.
5. Things are nice but so are experiences. Not everyone needs a trip to Paris but if you enjoy time at home with your kids or partner, make sure you create space in your schedule to spend time with them, even if it’s just to watch a movie.
Save this post and pin-it and refer to it often while on your path to happiness.