I created a BUCKET LIST! 40 things to do before I’m 40 (in 5 years).
1. Learn to cook.
2. Finish the trim around my house.
3. Read the final 3 Harry Potter books.
4. Visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
5. Go to Disneyland.
6. Take a plane ride (hey I might knock 3 out at once!).
7. Be (close to) content with who I am.
8. Celebrate my 15th Wedding Anniversary (in 2 years).
9. Get Lasik.
10. Remove or cover the tattoos I don’t like anymore.
11. Finish ONE eyeshadow or face palette completely.
12. Be years deep into this blog.
13. Gain followers for this blog – let’s make it 100.
14. Start volunteering at an dog rescue.
15. Become an avid reader.
16. Overcome my anxiety and panic disorders to the absolute best of my ability.
17. Get a leg tattoo (now that I’m posting this it’s done!).
18. Get another finger tattoo.
19. Try eyebrow microblading (when someone who meets my standards comes near me, that is).
20. Get a sleeve tattoo (I’m already on my way!).
21. Be preparing to start my new life as a Foster Mom – for dogs.
22. Buy our 2nd home – as in upgrade not A SECOND HOME lol.
23. Have a much more minimalistic life.
24. Become a plant mother.
25. Laser away the god-awful sun damage on my forehead.
26. Keep a clean and organized home on a regular basis.
27. Get Invisalign.
28. Become a person who takes vitamins and supplements.
29. Become the most fit version of myself I’ve ever been.
30. Go on a trip with just my husband.
31. Make 1 friend in my city.
32. Get a facial (I’ve never had one!).
33. Get a job working for Lime Crime.
34. Complete a 5k.
35. Start learning a new language.
36. Start a vision board.
37. Get a brand new 4-Runner, with the works!
38. Become more comfortable at parties.
39. Become a master at building a fire.
40. Learn how to be at least minimum at handiwork.
I encourage you to make your own 40 Before 40 bucket list and get working on it! Start your bucket list in the comments.